Thursday, April 19, 2012

Back to work

Two months between posts...


...and what has gone on in that time 


is more than I could ever put into words.


I just can't even begin...


So, I will tell you about the here and now,


this moment.


These hands of mine which have remained idle for so long 
are now reaching for


tools, 
silver,
gems,


again and again and again...


working with a fever and a fervour
that has been so healing for the heaviness in my heart...


I have been making gifts for special people...


Wild & Free Necklace


All good things are wild and free...


Wild & Free Necklace


...rings,
blissful and bright...


Bliss Rings Collection


...earrings,
petite...


The *Stardust* Earrings


The *Aile* Earrings


and pretty...


Custom Order


The *Blush* Earrings


...necklaces,
light and lovely...


The *Free Spirit* Necklace


The *Free Spirit* Necklace


The *Stardust* Necklace


The *Stardust* Necklace


It is ridiculously good to be back at work
:-)


I want to thank you


for being so very patient with me,


for your loving words and sentiments of support during my absence.


And I know I'm a few months late,


but it's about time we celebrated my first year Etsyversary, right?!


Details coming in the next few days...


I'm cannot wait! 
:-D


18 comments:

  1. Beautiful work B! So glad to have you back :)

    And I agree, creative work can be quite the cathartis. I'm happy for you that you have this incredible outlet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jewels, it's lovely to be back! I can't explain the feeling of sitting down at my bench again after weeks without creating anything...it feels wonderful :-)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! There is so much comfort in the familiar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks amiga! I am finding comfort in keeping busy...both my hands and my mind :-)

      Delete
  3. It's so good to see you working again and I love your new pieces...beautiful. I hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandi, you know better than most how wonderful it is to be creating again after time away from the bench...I'm happy for both of us :-) You are always in my thoughts... x

      Delete
  4. Nice to see you back Belinda - I have missed not only your posts but your gorgeous creations.

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schux, thank you Karyn! I apologise for not being around more...I must pop over to your blog and catch up on what you've been doing! xx

      Delete
  5. Welcome back, and I hope everything is ok! I adore your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori, it's wonderful to be back! And thank you for the lovely compliment about my jewellery...it means so much coming from you! x

      Delete
  6. Hey pretty lady it is so nice to see you back. Your are is a lovely as ever. Been missing you.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

B.
-xo-